NOTE: CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
Applicability: 2014-19 Polaris ACE / ACE 500 / ACE 570 / ACE 570 SP / ACE 900 SP / ACE 900 XC
How frustrating is it when once again you've shredded another belt? The problem is the fact that you are riding harder than your OEM drive belt can handle. It may be time to consider upgrading the factory component with an aftermarket part that is built to withstand the stress. There are many of these belts on the market, ranging in design, construction and even performance life. So, which one is right for you? Side By Side Stuff is here to help, one option that has what it takes to get the job done is the ACE 570 High Performance Plus Drive Belt by Moose.
This UTV drive belt is dripping with grit when it comes to both construction and engineering. The belt has been designed with deep inner cogs and rounded outer cogs, which increases the assembly's flexibility and lifespan. It's also made from heavy-duty compounds that are loaded with Aramid fiber. Performance is now increased like crazy. We're talking improved throttle response, increase horsepower, better heat stability and more. Take your driveline to the next level when you shop Polaris parts and accessories at SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
- Engineered for 800cc and larger engines
- Made with specially-formulated high-temperature Neoprene® with the highest level of aramid fiber loading available
- Design features deeper cogs on top and rounded cogs on the bottom for the ultimate in flexibility and longer belt life
- Gives extreme riders the best out-of-the-hole acceleration, throttle response and durability
- Faster and more consistent throttle response at high speeds with quicker throttle response at mid-speed acceleration
- Provides greater secondary acceleration at high rpm
- Reduction in slippage during the highest levels of torque
- Increased horsepower capacity
- Tested and proven to be reliable at well over 12000 rpm
- Runs cooler than most
- Made in the U.S.A.