NOTE: CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
Applicability: 2016-20 Polaris General 1000 and General 4 1000
Having a rig that is the perfect blend between work and play means outfitting it with driveline parts that can handle business. A side by side drive belt can make or break a situation real fast. If it isn't up to par, it results in a garaged buggy and lots of frustration. Why not get geared up with an aftermarket part that can withstand trailing abuse and a heavy workload? Side By Side Stuff has an excellent option. It's the Moose High Performance Plus Drive Belt for a General 1000.
What makes this UTV drive belt such an outstanding addition to your drivetrain is the balance between craftsmanship and construction. The beefy offroad drive belt is designed to provide increases and decreases in all the right departments. We're talking improved throttle response, a boost in horsepower, better heat stability, and best of all, a longer performance life. Now that's what we call an all-around heck of a good upgrade. It's cost-efficient and has a higher standard of performance. What's not to want? Get outfitted today.Features:
- Engineered for 800cc and larger engines
- Made with specially-formulated high-temperature Neoprene® with the highest level of aramid fiber loading available
- Design features deeper cogs on top and rounded cogs on the bottom for the ultimate in flexibility and longer belt life
- Gives extreme riders the best out-of-the-hole acceleration, throttle response and durability
- Faster and more consistent throttle response at high speeds with quicker throttle response at mid-speed acceleration
- Provides greater secondary acceleration at high rpm
- Reduction in slippage during the highest levels of torque
- Increased horsepower capacity
- Tested and proven to be reliable at well over 12000 rpm
- Runs cooler than most
- Made in the U.S.A.