NOTE: CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
- 2014-20 Polaris RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP Turbo / RZR XP 4 1000 / RZR XP 4 Turbo
- 2016-20 Polaris RZR S 1000
Do you find yourself shredding, and not in a good way? Yeah, we're talking about your UTV drive belt. Though your machine was designed with the power to send it, some of those OEM parts cannot handle the stress. That is what causes slippage and shredding. If you go above the norm with your rough ride, it's time to consider upgrading those factory wear parts with something that has the grit to withstand the intensity of your rip. A stock alternative that has what it takes is the RZR XP 1000 High Performance Plus Drive Belt by Moose.
Are you wondering how this offroad belt can uphold its structural integrity through the rough stuff? It can because of the high-grade compounds loaded with Aramid fibers, along with the cutting-edge cog design. We'll spare you the technical jargon and just tell how that benefits you. First, you gain horsepower capacity, improved acceleration, and a better throttle response. Wait up, that's not all. The side by side drive belt also has more flexibility and higher tolerance to heat. That means it will last much longer under more pressure. Without all the slippage and reduced belt variables, you'll be able to go harder with sheer confidence. Get geared up today! Features:
- Engineered for 800cc and larger engines
- Made with specially-formulated high-temperature Neoprene® with the highest level of aramid fiber loading available
- Design features deeper cogs on top and rounded cogs on the bottom for the ultimate in flexibility and longer belt life
- Gives extreme riders the best out-of-the-hole acceleration, throttle response and durability
- Faster and more consistent throttle response at high speeds with quicker throttle response at mid-speed acceleration
- Provides greater secondary acceleration at high rpm
- Reduction in slippage during the highest levels of torque
- Increased horsepower capacity
- Tested and proven to be reliable at well over 12000 rpm
- Runs cooler than most
- Made in the U.S.A.