- Axles are sold individually.
- CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
Applicability: 2005-16 Kawasaki Mule 610 and 2017-20 Kawasaki Mule SX / Mule SX XC
If you're looking for an aftermarket axle with OEM fitment, stop here. We know all too well that choosing Kawasaki driveline parts can be overwhelming, to say the least. They've got different builds, more aggressive articulation, or very little flex at all. Most people don't want to go totally factory, because many times those parts are only designed for easy-does-it not, "We've got work to do boys!" Don't worry, friends, Side By Side Stuff has the perfect blend of durable and outstanding fitment. Of course, we're talking about the Mule 610 Rear OEM Replacement Axle by Moose.
When it comes to these side by side axles, you can expect that aftermarket grit, only you don't have to make a fuss over fitment. The UTV axle is formed with OEM specs, but the materials used for construction are much more durable. Everything is precision-machined from the internal components to the center shaft and ball bearings. Neoprene boots stuffed with moly grease also increase the rigidity because it increases heat tolerance and friction. Put all these qualifications together, and you've got a Mule 610 axle that will last longer and perform harder. Get yours today by shopping Side By Side Stuff for all of your Kawasaki parts and accessories.Features:
- Precision machined and heat treated solid chromoly steel center shaft, cages, races and ball bearings
- Designed to withstand the most rigorous conditions and terrain
- Torture tested to failure to ensure maximum durability
- Induction heat treated joints packed with high performance moly grease
- Exceed OEM quality in fit, form and function
- Precision rolled splines and threads
- High-strength spring steel retaining clips (where required)
- All new dust rings and guards (where required)
- High quality neoprene rubber dust boots
- Secure stainless steel dust boot clamps
- Fully assembled for easy installation