- Axles are sold individually.
- Axle may differ depending on model.
- CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
- 2015 Mid Size Ranger ETX
- 2016 2-seat Ranger ETX
- 2017-19 2-seat Ranger EV
Chances are you've clicked this link because your buggy is busted. An axle bind just happens. It can occur because you're putting too much load stress on the suspension. Traveling consistently over rough terrain can also cause an angry axle. Most likely, you just need to upgrade the quality of the driveline part. To get stock like fitment with aftermarket toughness, how about looking into the Ranger ETX Rear OEM Replacement Axle by Moose.
When it comes to durable construction, the Moose axle will not let you down. The stock replacement has a solid steel shaft and internal components with moly packed Neoprene boots. It's heat and friction-resistant! Plus, performance life is significantly longer, and who doesn't love the thought of that. Here's the best part about the benefits. This Ranger EV axle is pre-assembled. Oh yes, that means no dinking around trying to make everything work cohesively. You literally take it out of the box and slap it on. Are you ready to get your purchase-on?Features:
- Precision machined and heat treated solid chromoly steel center shaft, cages, races and ball bearings
- Designed to withstand the most rigorous conditions and terrain
- Torture tested to failure to ensure maximum durability
- Induction heat treated joints packed with high performance moly grease
- Exceed OEM quality in fit, form and function
- Precision rolled splines and threads
- High-strength spring steel retaining clips (where required)
- All new dust rings and guards (where required)
- High quality neoprene rubber dust boots
- Secure stainless steel dust boot clamps
- Fully assembled for easy installation