- Axles are sold individually.
- CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
Applicability: 2015-19 Polaris ACE 500 / ACE 570 / ACE 570 SP / ACE 900 SP
What better way to ditch the stress of the workweek than hitting the trails riding solo. Are you're driveline components up to par for this adventure? If not, the Moose Rear OEM Replacement Axle for an ACE 570 can do the trick. This stock alternative is made more rigid but fits like a glove, much like your factory component. Another aspect that has us excited is that it's pre-assembled, so installation is a walk-in-the-park. If you think this might be the one for you, let's get a bit deeper into the construction and features, shall we?
Think solid steel fabrication complete with precision-machined and heat-treated. The side by side axles have the grit to handle some of the harshest environments. Then when you factor in that the neoprene boots are chalked full of moly, you also get to add high friction tolerance to that list of awesome. Here's the best part too. Once these apparatuses are completed, they are run through field testing until they fail. Why? Because that tells the engineers how far these UTV axles can be pushed. So, do the dang-thang with confidence when you invest in the ACE 570 OEM replacement axle.Features:
- Precision machined and heat treated solid chromoly steel center shaft, cages, races and ball bearings
- Designed to withstand the most rigorous conditions and terrain
- Torture tested to failure to ensure maximum durability
- Induction heat treated joints packed with high performance moly grease
- Exceed OEM quality in fit, form and function
- Precision rolled splines and threads
- High-strength spring steel retaining clips (where required)
- All new dust rings and guards (where required)
- High quality neoprene rubber dust boots
- Secure stainless steel dust boot clamps
- Fully assembled for easy installation