- Axles are sold individually.
- Axle may differ depending on model and location.
- CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
Applicability: 2001-10 Polaris Ranger 500 / 700 and 2009 Crew
This rugged ride needs rugged Polaris driveline parts. You won't find a better selection anywhere else but Side By Side Stuff. We've got UTV axles ranging in durability, construction, flex, and pricing. So, which one would best meet your offroad demands? Let's say you need dirt-tough with factory fitment. If that's the case, we've got the Moose OEM Replacement Axle for a Ranger 500. This component comes pre-assembled for a convenient install while having the performance necessary for tackling grueling country tasks.
The Ranger 700 axle has increased friction tolerance, improved function, and quality fitment. Solid steel makes up everything from the cages to the center shaft. It's all been precision-machined and heat-treated for optimized durability. Once the batch is completed, the side by side axle is run through field testing until failure. This allows the engineers to see how far these Ranger axles are willing to go before experiencing wear and binding. That's right. They've been torture tested and enthusiast approved!Features:
- Precision machined and heat treated solid chromoly steel center shaft, cages, races and ball bearings
- Designed to withstand the most rigorous conditions and terrain
- Torture tested to failure to ensure maximum durability
- Induction heat treated joints packed with high performance moly grease
- Exceed OEM quality in fit, form and function
- Precision rolled splines and threads
- High-strength spring steel retaining clips (where required)
- All new dust rings and guards (where required)
- High quality neoprene rubber dust boots
- Secure stainless steel dust boot clamps
- Fully assembled for easy installation