- Axles are sold individually.
- Axle may differ depending on model and location.
- CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
Applicability: 2012-20 Polaris RZR 570 / RZR Trail 570 / RZR S 570
Let's not beat around the bush. You've been browsing around for a UTV axle, which can only mean one thing. A blasted axle bind. Talk about a real downer! Unfortunately, factory axles aren't designed to pound-ground as you do; it's more for a mediocre ride. Don't trip though, rough riders. Side By Side Stuff has a Moose axle with all the grit you need to break-bad like a boss. Say hello to the RZR 570 OEM Replacement Axle. This offroad axle was made to perform in some of the most outrageous terrains the planet has to offer.
We'll spare you of all the tech talk and give it to you straight. These RZR S 570 axles are formed from the type of materials that solidify your driveline structure, like solid steel and neoprene rubber. Everything has been engineered to bring you the best possible performance by increasing friction tolerance and rigidity. They even took this puppy out for a spin by giving it a good old-fashioned torture test, and they didn't give up until the axle broke. If this dang-durable axle isn't screaming your name right now...Features:
- Precision machined and heat treated solid chromoly steel center shaft, cages, races and ball bearings
- Designed to withstand the most rigorous conditions and terrain
- Torture tested to failure to ensure maximum durability
- Induction heat treated joints packed with high performance moly grease
- Exceed OEM quality in fit, form and function
- Precision rolled splines and threads
- High-strength spring steel retaining clips (where required)
- All new dust rings and guards (where required)
- High quality neoprene rubber dust boots
- Secure stainless steel dust boot clamps
- Fully assembled for easy installation