- CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
- Product may differ based on model.
Applicability: Fits Full Size
- 2009-10 Ranger XP 700 / XP 800 and 800 Crew
- 2010 Ranger 6x6
There are multiple aspects to keeping your rig in quality condition. First of all, this buggy provides much-need farm muscle to your chore list and can last a lifetime. However, if you don't service parts when necessary, the machine could potentially end up in the automotive graveyard. How about we talk about the coolant assembly. The components play a crucial role in ensuring you are maximizing your engine performance. When you notice your radiator is running hot, it may be time to replace your UTV coolant fan. One outstanding swap is the Moose OEM Replacement Cooling Fan for a Ranger XP 700.
Here's why this side by side cooling fan could be your best bet. The offroad maintenance part is a direct stock replacement. What that means is that Moose has engineered the module to meet OEM standards in both design and performance. In other words, trustworthy and reliable. Plus, this Polaris cooling fan is cheaper than the OEM fan. Yes, you read that correctly. Same function, same build, lower cost. Get your utility vehicle working like new when you shop Ranger XP 800 maintenance and rebuild parts from Side By Side Stuff.Features:
- Easily installs using original mounting hardware
- All fans are waterproof and dustproof
- OEM compatible in design and performance
- Lower cost than buying a factory replacement