- THESE WHEELS HAVE +0 OFFSET SO THEY WILL STICK OUT A LITTLE MORE THEN STANDARD. THAT TRANSLATES TO 3.5+3.5
- Can Am Maverick X3 requires you to remove or grind down the wear plates located in the front (knuckle) and rear (deflector).
Set includes 4 wheels, 4 bronze center caps and 16 lug nuts.
One of the most fun aspects of the powersports community is the need to have the biggest, baddest rig in the crew. Between the custom paint jobs, crazy performance mods, and the aftermarket accessories, it's no wonder it's become a sport in-and-of-itself. One way to really beef things up aesthetically is to invest in a set of sweet offroad rims to go with the rest of your cosmetic goodness. If you haven't noticed, the right set of UTV wheels can elevate your buggy to the point you're roady peers will be drooling with jealousy. If you're all about getting that attention, have a look at this MSA M34 Flash Bronze Milled Wheel Set.
Let's just cut right to the chase. These side by side wheels are about as badass as they come. Dripping with aesthetic gains from the eight-spoke design to the stellar bronze finish and the bolt-on center cap. Then factor in that these bad boys are made for the crusaders who have made one-upping the name-of-the-game. They are offered in massive sizes sporting a load rating of 1,000-pounds. Don't just be a bystander, bet the king of the hill when you shop aftermarket parts and accessories at Side By Side Stuff.Features:
Additional options for that custom look include (see above):
- Durable bolt-on center cap
- Eight spoke design
- Max load rating of 1000 lbs per wheel
- 18x7 wheels weigh 20lbs each, 20x7 wheels weigh 23.75 lbs each, 22x7 wheels weigh 26.5 lbs each and 24x7 wheels weigh 28 lbs each
- Lifetime structural warranty
- Additional center caps in 6 different colors
- 7 different colors of center cap stars