- Will NOT work with Ride Command Edition models.
- Designed to connect directly to factory OEM Polaris Overhead Audio Pod (p/n: 2881115)
- This is not a Plug N' Play system. This does come with everything needed, including wiring for installation, however, each component comes with it's own instructions to separately install.
- CANNOT SHIP TO CANADA.
Applicability: 2016-20 Polaris General 1000 and General 4 1000
Nothing is better than being able to surround yourself with your favorite music out on the trails. Deciding on the best sound system for your Polaris General 1000 can be challenging. Lucky for you, you came to the right place. Side By Side Stuff has many options to choose from with multiple different features. One of the audio packages we have is the MTX Audio Amplifier and 2 Tower Speaker Package.
The 2-channel Amplifier delivers 100 watts of RMS power per channel with full range class D topology, allowing for exceptional sound quality and excellent thermal efficiency. Its compact design allows installation practically anywhere. The two compact black tower speakers are 6.5 inch coaxial speakers with HDPE enclosures. The water resistant enclosure is designed to mount to the roll cage of your UTV. Be sure to check out more amazing features of this package below.Package Includes:
MUD100.2 2-channel Amplifier Features:
- MUD100.2 200W RMS 2-channel amplifier
- (2) MUD65PL 6.5 inch 50W RMS 4 Ohm cage mount coaxial speakers
- GENERALFRC - OEM to aftermarket full range adapter
- PS1K-10 Amplifier Kit - includes wire, fuse, fuse holder and fittings required to connect amplifier to electrical system
- Interconnects - includes cable to connect source to amplifier
- SCP1850BL Speaker Wire - 50ft of Super Cable 18AWG speaker wire
MUD65PL MTX Tower Speaker Features:
- Full range class D topology for exceptional sound quality and excellent thermal efficiency
- 2 channels that deliver 100 watts of RMS power per channel
- Compact design for installation practically anywhere
- Conformal coated printed circuit board that resists moisture
- Fixed crossovers, high and low pass allows use with full range speakers or subwoofers
- 400W peak power
- Includes wire, fuse, fuse holder and fittings required to connect amplifier to vehicles electrical system
Optional LED Speaker Controller Features:
- (2) 6.5" coaxial speakers
- Compact black tower speakers
- RGB LEDs in grille allow selection of red, blue or green lights
- Designed to mount to the roll cage of your UTV
- Fits bars with diameters of 1.5", 1.75" and 2"
- Weather resistant enclosure
- Polypropylene woofer and soft dome tweeter
- ABS impact resistant grille with UV inhibitor
- Internal crossover network
- Capable of delivering 50 watts RMS power
- Tested 500 hours to ASTM B117, D4329 standard
- Super cable 18AWG speaker wire - 50 ft.
- Optional remote control available for custom color creation (MUDLEDC)
View Amplifier Owner's Manual View Speaker Owner's Manual View MUDLEDC Owners Manual
- Changes LED light colors
- Allows you to increase/decrease LED brightness
- Controls the flash rate
- Cycles through dynamic modes
- 20 color options
- 5 brightness levels
- 10 speed levels
- 19 dynamic modes
- RF communication up to 50’
- Simple inline installation with the Mud65PL
This product can expose you to chemicals such as Styrene, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer, and N-Dimethylacetamide, which is known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov