Applicability: Round bars between 7/8" and 1-1/4"
If you enjoy listening to some good tunes while you are out joyriding, then we have a great option for you. Check out the MTX Audio Bluetooth Motorcycle Handlebar 6 Speaker System. Designed for ultimate versatility, this speaker system is able to mount on roll bars between 7/8" and 1 1/4" behind, on-top or in in front of the handlebars. Providing top notch sound and miles of smiles for many rides to come, you'll only wish you would've added this system sooner! Let's check out the other features that are sure to have you cranking up the jams on your next cruise!
This product has two 2" x 3" full range speakers with four 1" HF Tweeters with a peak power of 150 watts for quality sound on every ride. The easily accessible buttons on the front allow you to adjust the volume and change tracks. No need to worry about the weather ruining this product, it has an IP66 rating for protection against water and particles. Not only is this item Bluetooth capable but it also has an auxiliary input to connect devices using a 3.5mm cable and an auxiliary output for connecting an external amplifier or additional soundbar! This item includes power, ground and accessory wire for easy installation.Features:
- Patent pending universal mounting clamps fit bars between 7/8" and 1-1/4"
- Integrated Bluetooth receiver with automatic pairing via NFC
- Buttons on front of unit allow you to change tracks and adjust volume easily
- Patent pending mounting system enables unit to be installed behind of, on top of, or in in front of the handlebars for ultimate versatility
- Mounting rings hinge up to 90 degrees to accommodate various handlebar styles
- Two 2" x 3" full range speakers and four 1" HF tweeters
- Peak power of 150 watts
- All weather construction with IP66 rating
- Auxiliary input for connecting devices via 3.5mm cable
- Auxiliary output for connecting external amplifier or additional sound bar
- Power, ground and accessory wire included for easy installation
- 10.62 inches long
This product can expose you to chemicals such as Styrene, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer, and N-Dimethylacetamide, which is known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov