- This system includes the intercom and (2) In-Helmet Earphones.
- The Intercom System alone does NOT allow communication with other vehicles.
Nothing beats the open trails and your best bud by your side, but with the roar of your Yamaha YXZ 1000 or Polaris RZR, it's hard to stir up a decent conversation. Why suffer through countless hours of yelling back and forth at each other during those long hours on the rugged terrain when you can have a communication system that'll have you hearing each other crystal clear? That's where the NavAtlas 2 Person Intercom System with In-Helmet Earphones comes in! With these awesome aftermarket accessories for your next roaring ride, having a decent conversation has never been so easy.
This intercom system allows up to 4 people to chatter away while putting the pedal to the floor with their noise cancellation smart mics and VOX voice activation. Along with crystal-clear sound quality, the earphones include a high-fidelity bass enhancement for top-notch performance. The intercom is ready to pair with your pre-existing car to car radio or just a handheld radio and it even comes complete with separate front inputs for music and smart phones. With so many impressive features to choose from, what more could you ask for in an intercom system?Intercom Features:
In-Helmet Earphone Features:
- 2 to 4 user intercom system (see options for additional headsets)
- High fidelity stereo sound for smart phone or other music source
- VOX (voice activation)
- Separate front inputs for music and smart phone
- Ready for car to car radio or handheld radio
- Audio output
- 2 front headphone inputs (front of unit)
- 2 rear headphone inputs (back of unit)
- RF shield housing
- High level output for headphones for better sound quality music
- Dimensions: 1.6” H x 4.5” W x 4.3” D
- Noise cancellation smart mic
- High fidelity bass enhanced speakers (stereo)
- Flexible position mic for VOX (voice activation)