NOTE: THERE ARE NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS ON THIS ITEM. WARRANTY EXCHANGE ON DEFECTIVE ITEMS ONLY.
Your Yamaha Rhino or Kawasaki Teryx4 was created to make your life easier and more fun. From hauling tools to tearing up a race track, there's never a dull moment. Want to make your side by side better and your life easier than ever? Take a look at the NavAtlas Universal Smart Push to Start Kit!
Starting your UTV in the dark can be a real hassle, especially when you're in a hurry. That isn't a problem anymore with the red LED lights within the push button. Weather can't slow you down when this kit has a temperature range of -4 to 176 degrees Fahrenheit. There won't be any need to keep track of the keys, unless you count the Smart FOB. The Smart FOB has a range of 3-5 feet so your side by side will be ready to go when you are. Push to Start Smart Module Features:
Smart FOB Features:
- Push button with red LED, interchangeable
- Works under 5V, 12V and 24V
- Operates from -20 to +80 degrees Celsius
- Locking band included for easy installation
- Dimensions: 2.7" x 4.4" x 1.1" (HxWxD)
View NavAtlas Warranty Policy
- CR-2032 battery
- LF sensing range from 1m to 1.5m
- For additional warranty information, please click the link below