NOTE: Please be sure to review the information that is provided in the battery box for an explanation on how to properly care for and charge the battery. If the battery goes below 10.00 volts, the manufacturer warranty will no longer be effective due to neglect or misuse.
Applicability: 2006-09 Arctic Cat Prowler 550 / 650 / 700
Utilizing your Arctic Cat Prowler 700 means getting those UTV aftermarket goods that increase the functionality and versatility of your machine. Every time you add those power seeking stock alternatives it starts to bog down the mechanics of your sxs. It would be pointless to own a Prowler 650 that you couldn't install a plow to or possibly have a sound system set up in! Odyssey has engineered the Extreme Series battery to meet the electronic demands of hardworking UTV lovers!
This aftermarket battery has double the power and a three times longer life span than your factory energy cell. The UTV accessory features a non-spillable AGM design, corrosion resistant tin plated brass terminal complete, with durable internal cell connections to protect against shock and vibration. With more plates made from pure lead you are looking at a supreme power source for your Prowler 550! If you are looking to elevate your utility vehicle to its maximum potential you need the potency you get from an Extreme Series battery found on SideBySideStuff.com!Features:
- Designed to handle the increased use of onboard accessories in today's vehicles
- Combines long service life, high reliability and deep cycle capabilities
- Delivers a massive starting power and rapid recovery
- Internal threaded left positive brass terminal with M6 SS bolts, and L bracket adapter
- Pulse (5 second) hot cranking amps (PHCA): 520
- Cold cranking amps (CCA): 170
- 20Hr Nominal capacity (Ah): 16
- Reserve capacity: 24minutes
- Dimensions: 7.15" L x 3.00" W x 6.65" H
- Weight: 15.4 lbs.
Battery posts, terminals and related accessories contain lead and lead compounds, chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Batteries also contain other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. Wash hands after handling For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov