NOTE: Please be sure to review the information that is provided in the battery box for an explanation on how to properly care for and charge the battery. If the battery goes below 10.00 volts, the manufacturer warranty will no longer be effective due to neglect or misuse.
Applicability: 2009-13 Arctic Cat Prowler 1000
Who doesn't love an adaptable machine ready and willing to tackle tasks and hit the trails? The Arctic Cat Prowler 1000 is up for the job and when you start upgrading with aftermarket accessories you really see the full potential with the versatile beast. Unfortunately, once you start incorporating light bars, sound systems, winches, and many other gadgets to the structure of your sxs it will cause serious power drainage. Thankfully, Side By Side Stuff has the Odyssey Extreme Series Battery available for your beefed up Prowler 1000!
This hardcore UTV power cell consists of corrosion resistant tin plated brass terminals, a high integrity terminal seal, and rigid internal cell connections for ultimate durability! The pure lead plates allow for two times more power and three times longer life span than your OEM part. Odyssey specifically designed the aftermarket battery to keep up with the high electronic demands of our UTV enthusiasts. Take the aftermarket upgrades in your Prowler 1000 to the next level by powering them up with the Extreme Series Battery!Features:
- Designed to handle the increased use of onboard accessories in today's vehicles
- Combines long service life, high reliability and deep cycle capabilities
- Delivers a massive starting power and rapid recovery
- Internal threaded left positive brass terminal with M6 SS bolts, and L bracket adapter
- Pulse (5 second) hot cranking amps (PHCA): 900
- Cold cranking amps (CCA): 330
- 20Hr Nominal capacity (Ah): 28
- Reserve capacity: 52 minutes
- Dimensions: 6.64" L x 7.05" W x 5.04" H
- Weight: 23.8 lbs.
Battery posts, terminals and related accessories contain lead and lead compounds, chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Batteries also contain other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. Wash hands after handling For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov