NOTE: Please be sure to review the information that is provided in the battery box for an explanation on how to properly care for and charge the battery. If the battery goes below 10.00 volts, the manufacturer warranty will no longer be effective due to neglect or misuse.
Applicability: Kawasaki Mule 3000 / Mule 3010 / Mule 3000 Trans / Mule 3010 Trans
Are you working out in the field with your Kawasaki Mule 3000, utilizing UTV aftermarket parts for the heavy lifting then realize your machine seems drained? Those aftermarket accessories are important components for your tasks so removing them is off the table. What if there was a way you can keep them all, add some, and still have an increase in power? That can absolutely be done with the Odyssey Extreme Series Battery made to power your Mule 3010 through those tough chores!
The UTV power cell uses a non-spill AGM design which provides protection against the shock and vibration affiliated with offroad travels. Integration of the UTV aftermarket accessory to your sxs means an increase in starting power, deeper cycling capabilities as well as rapid recovery! Pure lead plates furnish the battery with more power and more power means longer lifespan giving you an ample energy supply for your electronic demands! If you feel this still isn't enough power source for your Mule 3000 check out the dual battery kit on the Side By Side Stuff website.Features:
- Rugged construction features pure lead plates that are packed tightly together
- Pure lead plates provide twice the overall power and three times the life of conventional batteries for up to 400 cycles at 80% depth of discharge
- Non-spillable AGM design protects against shocks and vibrations that quickly destroys other batteries
- Internal threaded brass terminals with M6 SS bolts
- Pulse (5 second) hot cranking amps (PHCA): 460
- Cold cranking amps (CCA): 150
- 20Hr Nominal capacity (Ah): 13
- Reserve capacity: 18 minutes
- Dimensions: 7.00" L x 3.38" W x 5.17" H
- Weight: 5.2 lbs.
Battery posts, terminals and related accessories contain lead and lead compounds, chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Batteries also contain other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. Wash hands after handling For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov