NOTE: Please be sure to review the information that is provided in the battery box for an explanation on how to properly care for and charge the battery. If the battery goes below 10.00 volts, the manufacturer warranty will no longer be effective due to neglect or misuse.
Applicability: Kymco UXV 500
Adding some muscle to your Kymco UXV 500 is essential when working around the farm or taking her for a casual off road adventure. Whether you are sporting a sound system or a winch in your sxs, all those UTV aftermarket accessories can take their toll on your UTV battery. It may be time for an upgrade to replace your OEM power cell and the Odyssey Extreme Series Battery has the grit to do it! This UTV aftermarket part was specifically engineered to meet the demands of all the power sucking gadgets that are necessary to elevate your UXV 500 to its full potential.
Odyssey used an AGM design to prevent acid spills while being totally sealed with a self-regulating relief valve. This hardcore aftermarket battery unit uses more plates which means more power and a longer life span, three times the life of an OEM battery! With rapid recovery, an increased starting power, and deep cycling capability you can rest assured that you are integrating only the best of the best into your UXV 500. For those of you who need to further boost up the go-go juice in your utility vehicle check out the aftermarket dual battery connection kit available at Side By Side Stuff!Features:
- Rugged construction features pure lead plates that are packed tightly together
- Pure lead plates provide twice the overall power and three times the life of conventional batteries for up to 400 cycles at 80% depth of discharge
- Non-spillable AGM design protects against shocks and vibrations that quickly destroys other batteries
- Internal threaded brass terminals with M6 SS bolts
- Pulse (5 second) hot cranking amps (PHCA): 460
- Cold cranking amps (CCA): 150
- 20Hr Nominal capacity (Ah): 13
- Reserve capacity: 18 minutes
- Dimensions: 7.00" L x 3.38" W x 5.17" H
- Weight: 5.2 lbs.
Battery posts, terminals and related accessories contain lead and lead compounds, chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Batteries also contain other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. Wash hands after handling For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov