NOTE: Please be sure to review the information that is provided in the battery box for an explanation on how to properly care for and charge the battery. If the battery goes below 10.00 volts, the manufacturer warranty will no longer be effective due to neglect or misuse.
Applicability: 2004-13 Yamaha Rhino 450 / Rhino 660 / Rhino 700
The Yamaha Rhino 700 is the perfect assistant when there is work to be done. With several UTV aftermarket attachments that can be integrated into your utility vehicle, the need for a power source that can handle the electrical demands is essential. Side By Side Stuff is about providing our hardworking friends with UTV aftermarket accessories that allow for their Rhino 660 to reach full potential! The Odyssey Extreme battery is the perfect stock replacement for your sxs as this power pusher was specifically engineered to meet those electronic needs.
This heavy duty UTV battery is made from pure lead plates for up to two times more power than your OEM part. With stellar features like increased starting power, rapid recovery, and insane deep cycling capabilities you can't go wrong with this aftermarket upgrade! Odyssey constructed the UTV power cell with an AGM design to eliminate acid leakage along with rigid internal cell connections to protect against shock and vibration from offroad traveling. Increase the abilities of your Rhino 450 today with a UTV aftermarket extreme battery!Features:
- Made of pure lead plates that are packed tightly together
- A higher quantity of plates means more plate surface area which creates more power
- Provides twice the overall power and three times the life of conventional batteries for up to 400 cycles at 80% depth of discharge
- Delivers massive starting power, rapid recovery, and amazing deep cycling capability that today's vehicles demand
- Pulse (5 second) hot cranking amps (PHCA): 900
- Cold cranking amps (CCA): 330
- 20Hr Nominal capacity (Ah): 28
- Reserve capacity: 52 minutes
- Dimensions: 6.64" L x 7.05" W x 5.04" H
- Weight: 23.8 lbs.
Battery posts, terminals and related accessories contain lead and lead compounds, chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Batteries also contain other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. Wash hands after handling For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov