NOTE: Please be sure to review the information that is provided in the battery box for an explanation on how to properly care for and charge the battery. If the battery goes below 10.00 volts, the manufacturer warranty will no longer be effective due to neglect or misuse.
Applicability: 2009-18 Polaris RZR 170
How frustrating is it when you crank your Polaris RZR 170 over and feel the battery life slipping away? A major part in the offroad lifestyle is all the fun UTV aftermarket accessories that can be integrated into your sxs structure. From light bars to sound systems, to turn signals and rock lights you name it, Side By Side Stuff has it but with all those battery life sucking attachments you are going to need a UTV aftermarket Odyssey Extreme Series Battery.
This hardcore aftermarket battery is engineered to withstand the impact and vibration associated with busting buggies while also keeping up with the high electronic demands. These tough suckers have an increased start up power, deep cycling abilities, and rapid recovery unlike any other battery on the market. The Extreme battery has two times the power and three times the lifespan of your typical UTV part. The power is yours when you hook your RZR 170 up with an Odyssey battery!Features:
- Rugged construction features pure lead plates that are packed tightly together
- Pure lead plates provide twice the overall power and three times the life of conventional batteries for up to 400 cycles at 80% depth of discharge
- Non-spillable AGM design protects against shocks and vibrations that quickly destroys other batteries
- Internal threaded tin-plated brass terminals, SS M4 bolts
- Pulse (5 second) hot cranking amps (PHCA): 310
- Cold cranking amps (CCA): 100
- 20Hr Nominal capacity (Ah): 8
- Reserve capacity: 9 minutes
- Dimensions: 5.43" L x 3.39" W x 3.98" H
- Weight: 5.9 lbs.
Battery posts, terminals and related accessories contain lead and lead compounds, chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Batteries also contain other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. Wash hands after handling For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov