Summer fun is about to begin, and you are ready for camping, fishing and float trips. Having to carry a cooler is never fun, especially when it is full. Well look no further! The Pelican 45 Quart ProGear Wheeled Elite Cooler will make your summer getaway easier. For those fishing enthusiasts you have an integrated fish scale on the lid, so reel in this deal today before it gets away!
The Pelican 45 Quart ProGear Wheeled Elite Cooler has 2" polyurethane insulation that will keep ice up to 10 days. The cooler has corrosion resistant stainless-steel hardware. It also has heavy duty wheels to withstand being pulled over rocks and debris. You can also get the optional 5 pound blow-molded ice pack that chills contents faster as well as helping everything stay cooler longer.Features:
Optional Ice Pack Features:
- Pelican™ Elite coolers are certified bear-resistant by the IGBC under certification numbers 3365, 3366, 3373, 3374, 3375, 3376
- Up to 10 days ice retention, freezer grade gasket, 2" polyurethane insulation
- Press & Pull latches (wide for gloved use)
- Molded-in tie downs
- Non-skid & non-marking raised feet
- Molded-in lock hasp, stainless steel plate
- Sloped drain & tethered threaded plug (garden hose attachable)
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel hardware
- Integrated fish scale on lid
- Heavy duty wheels
- Molded-in handles with built in trolley handle
- Built-in bottle opener
- Made in USA
- Interior (l x w x h) 19.00" x 12.00" x 12.00"
- Exterior (l x w x h) 29.66" x 20.00" x 19.25"
- 5 pound blow-molded ice pack
- Chills contents faster and stays cooler longer
- UV protective shell
- Unique dual handle design
- Rugged, reusable, and non-toxic
- BPA-free and FDA compliant
- Custom-designed to fit in Pelican coolers
- Dimensions: (l x w x h) 8.60" x 2" x 11"
- Made in the USA