Whether your off-road adventures take you to the scorching desert to rip up the sands or the River Ranch trails to brave the water, staying hydrated is a must. When on those long trips, any old cooler just won't do. Having a cooler just as durable and impressive as your side by side is just a few clicks away in this digital age. Here at Side By Side Stuff, we've got just what you're looking for!
Made in the USA, the Pelican 80 Quart ProGear Wheeled Elite Cooler boasts some impressive qualities. Holding up to 10 days ice retention with a freezer grade gasket, you'll never have a warm soda again. The Press and Pull latches are wide so you don't have to waste time taking off those gloves! A sloped drain and tethered thread plug mean no tipping your cooler over to drain it and can easily hook up to a hose. Having a built-in bottle opener and lid with an integrated fish scale aren't bad points either!
Optional Ice Pack Features:
- Pelican™ Elite Coolers are certified bear-resistant by the IGBC under certification numbers 3365, 3366, 3373, 3374, 3375, 3376
- Up to 10 days ice retention, freezer grade gasket, 2" polyurethane insulation
- Press & Pull latches (wide for gloved use)
- Molded-in tie downs
- Non-skid & non-marking raised feet
- Molded-in lock hasp, stainless steel plate
- Sloped drain & tethered threaded plug (garden hose attachable)
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel hardware
- Integrated fish scale on lid
- Heavy duty wheels
- Molded-in handles with built in trolley handle
- Built-in bottle opener
- Made in USA
- Interior (l x w x h) 29.00" x 13.00" x 13.00"
- Exterior (l x w x h) 42.88" x 20.75" x 20.25"
- 5 pound blow-molded ice pack
- Chills contents faster and stays cooler longer
- UV protective shell
- Unique dual handle design
- Rugged, reusable, and non-toxic
- BPA-free and FDA compliant
- Custom-designed to fit in Pelican coolers
- Dimensions: (l x w x h) 8.60" x 2" x 11"
- Made in the USA