A Warning from PRP:
Proper installation and consistent use of the 4 point harness restraint system is critical to your safety in event of accident. To reduce risk of serious injury or death:
- Follow vehicle manufacturers, and PRP Seats instructions and safety messages during installation and use of this product.
- Use all belts provided. Secure lap belt first; low and snug across hips. Sternum strap tight at chest line (min. 4 inches below neck). Adjust remaining straps per instructions and confirm fitment restrains user & provides safe clearance from wheel, dash, roll cage, etc.
- Inspect all components of the 4 point harness restraint system regularly & replace as indicated by accident, wear or abrasion. Replace no later than 2 years from date on SFI tag, or purchase.
- This 4 point competition restraint system is intended for UTV or other off-road vehicle-not replacement for FMVSS 209 restraints. Never use with child car seats or boosters.
If you plan on going nuts with your adventure, you may think about swapping out your standard belt for a PRP 2 Inch, 4 Point Seat Harness with an Auto-Latch System. Though your rig comes with some sort of restraint, it is not designed to keep you secure while sending it when you shouldn't. However, when you hit up the aftermarket realm for adequate reinforcement, you can rip confidently, knowing you are safely confined to your seat. Plus, who doesn't love a racy UTV harness's aggressive look as opposed to a run-of-the-mill seat belt?
These green offroad harnesses are constructed for superior comfort and security while being convenient to use. PRP engineered the SxS buckle with a removable sternum strap, sewn-in straps, and adjusters. This allows each user to manipulate the harness according to the rider's size and comfortability expectations. The lap belt is a bolt-in assembly, while the shoulder belts can be bolted down or wrapped around the roll bar. It's affordable, innovative, and will keep you safe and sound while you ride like you shouldn't. Get yours now by shopping aftermarket parts and accessories from Side By Side Stuff.Features:
Optional Belt Minder:
- 4 point harness with 2 inch belts
- Automotive style latch
- Easy adjusters
- Sewn in pads
- Removable sternum strap
- Metal components are coated black
- Lap belts bolt in
- Shoulder belts can either bolt down or wrap around the roll bar
- Does not include mounting hardware
Belt Minders are offered as an option. The purpose of the Belt Minders is to keep the shoulder straps from moving too far apart on the bar behind your shoulders. Check out one of the photos above for an illustration.Optional Harness Override Plug:
If you have a Can Am model, Honda Talon, Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000, 2015+ Polaris, 2017+ Yamaha UTV, or Wildcat XX then you're going to want the Dragonfire Harness Override Plug for your machine when installing an aftermarket 4 or 5 point harness for the driver seat. This override clip is designed to trick your machines computer into thinking that you're buckled up, allowing you really hit that gas pedal and go! There is no wiring required, simply plug it in and go play.