A Warning from PRP:
Proper installation and consistent use of the 4 point harness restraint system is critical to your safety in event of accident. To reduce risk of serious injury or death:
- Follow vehicle manufacturers, and PRP Seats instructions and safety messages during installation and use of this product.
- Use all belts provided. Secure lap belt first; low and snug across hips. Sternum strap tight at chest line (min. 4 inches below neck). Adjust remaining straps per instructions and confirm fitment restrains user & provides safe clearance from wheel, dash, roll cage, etc.
- Inspect all components of the 4 point harness restraint system regularly & replace as indicated by accident, wear or abrasion. Replace no later than 2 years from date on SFI tag, or purchase.
- This 4 point competition restraint system is intended for UTV or other off-road vehicle-not replacement for FMVSS 209 restraints. Never use with child car seats or boosters.
Having a standard belt will do just fine if you plan on driving Miss Daisy through the fields. However, if you like to push it to the limits, the OEM buckle will not do the trick. With Side By Side Stuff around, getting upgraded has never been so convenient and easy. We have a wide variety of UTV accessories, like this Yellow 2 Inch, 4 Point Seat Harness with an Auto-Latch by PRP. Let's see if this aftermarket attachment has the grit to handle your ride with comfort and style.
PRP uses anodized hardware to support the bolt-on lap belt and wrap or bolt-on should belts. The durable structure provides superior security to passengers while in the most challenging ride conditions. This kind of restraint reduces impact body aches and fatigue caused by ripping through rough terrains. PRP includes sewn-in pads on the shoulder belts to eliminate neck chafing and a removal sternum strap for more movability to increase the comfort even further. Plus, the auto-latch system and EZ adjusters make for convenient use. Be safe and ride hard when you invest in PRP harnesses from Side By Side Stuff.Features:
Optional Belt Minder:
- 4 point harness with 2 inch belts
- Automotive style latch
- Easy adjusters
- Sewn in pads
- Removable sternum strap
- Metal components are coated black
- Lap belts bolt in
- Shoulder belts can either bolt down or wrap around the roll bar
- Does not include mounting hardware
Belt Minders are offered as an option. The purpose of the Belt Minders is to keep the shoulder straps from moving too far apart on the bar behind your shoulders. Check out one of the photos above for an illustration.Optional Harness Override Plug:
If you have a Can Am model, Honda Talon, Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000, 2015+ Polaris, 2017+ Yamaha UTV, or Wildcat XX then you're going to want the Dragonfire Harness Override Plug for your machine when installing an aftermarket 4 or 5 point harness for the driver seat. This override clip is designed to trick your machines computer into thinking that you're buckled up, allowing you really hit that gas pedal and go! There is no wiring required, simply plug it in and go play.