A Warning from PRP:
Proper installation and consistent use of 4 point harness restraint system is critical to your safety in event of accident. To reduce risk of serious injury or death:
- Follow vehicle manufacturers, and PRP Seats instructions and safety messages during installation and use of this product.
- Use all belts provided. Secure lap belt first; low and snug across hips. Sternum strap tight at chest line (min. 4" below neck). Adjust remaining straps per instructions and confirm fitment restrains user & provides safe clearance from wheel, dash, roll cage, etc.
- Inspect all components of the 4 point harness restraint system regularly & replace as indicated by accident, wear or abrasion. Replace no later than 2 years from date on SFI tag, or purchase.
- This 4 point competition restraint system is intended for UTV or other off-road vehicle-not replacement for FMVSS 209 restraints. Never use with child car seats or boosters.
Riding rough means you need adequate confinement. Otherwise, you deal with impact body aches, ride fatigue, or worse. Side By Side Stuff is all about pushing limits, which is why you'll find an impressive selection of PRP harnesses up for grabs. One racy, sleek accessory is the Silver 3 Inch, 4 Point Seat Harness. We love this particular assembly because it's user-friendly, incredibly durable, and comfortable. Why don't we take a closer look to make sure this is the right offroad harness for you.
PRP forms the UTV harness from nylon with the shoulder and leg straps sewn together. They've also included a removable sternum strap and sewn-in pads to increase the comfort level. Say goodbye to neck chafing! The leg belt is bolted to factory locations, while the shoulder belt can be bolted down or wrapped around the roll bar. Who doesn't love a little diversity? Keeping safe is crucial to your cause. Get outfitted with your upgrade today for a confident ride tomorrow.Features:
Optional Belt Minder:
- 4 point harness with 3 inch belts
- Metal components are coated black
- EZ adjusters
- Sewn in pads
- Removable sternum strap
- Lap belts bolt in
- Shoulder belts can either bolt down or wrap around the roll bar
- Does not include mounting hardware
Belt Minders are offered as an option. The purpose of the Belt Minders is to keep the shoulder straps from moving too far apart on the bar behind your shoulders. Check out one of the photos above for an illustration.Optional Harness Override Plug:
If you have a Can Am model, Honda Talon, Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000, 2015+ Polaris, 2017+ Yamaha UTV, or Wildcat XX then you're going to want the Dragonfire Harness Override Plug for your machine when installing an aftermarket 4 or 5 point harness for the driver seat. This override clip is designed to trick your machines computer into thinking that you're buckled up, allowing you really hit that gas pedal and go! There is no wiring required, simply plug it in and go play.