A Warning from PRP:
Proper installation and consistent use of 4 point harness restraint system is critical to your safety in event of accident. To reduce risk of serious injury or death:
- Follow vehicle manufacturers, and PRP Seats instructions and safety messages during installation and use of this product.
- Use all belts provided. Secure lap belt first; low and snug across hips. Sternum strap tight at chest line (min. 4" below neck). Adjust remaining straps per instructions and confirm fitment restrains user & provides safe clearance from wheel, dash, roll cage, etc.
- Inspect all components of the 4 point harness restraint system regularly & replace as indicated by accident, wear or abrasion. Replace no later than 2 years from date on SFI tag, or purchase.
- This 4 point competition restraint system is intended for UTV or other off-road vehicle-not replacement for FMVSS 209 restraints. Never use with child car seats or boosters.
Did you take your rig out for the first trailblazing experience to find yourself a bit unnerved, sore, and tired? That would be because your OEM belt was not designed to keep you secure while embarking on the tough stuff. If you want to push those limits, investing in an aftermarket restraint is the way to go. Side By Side Stuff has a great selection of these components ranging in size, color, and latching system. We can't get enough of the Yellow 3 Inch, 4 Point Seat Harness by PRP. Here's why.
PRP sews the component from heavy-duty nylon. It's resistant to the elements while offering lightweight protection to you and your passengers. Installation is pretty straightforward. The lap belt bolts into factory locations while the shoulder belt can either be bolted down or wrapped around the roll cage. PRP also integrated sewn-in pads in the should strap with a removable sternum bar for superior comfort. What's great is the EZ adjusters. Riders come in all shapes and sizes, which is why these quick and convenient tabs easily alter the belt to meet your comfort needs. Stay safe, ride hard, and get your purchase on.Features:
Optional Harness Override Plug:
- 4 point harness with 3 inch belts
- Metal components are coated black
- EZ adjusters
- Sewn in pads
- Removable sternum strap
- Lap belts bolt in
- Shoulder belts can either bolt down or wrap around the roll bar
- Does not include mounting hardware
If you have a Can Am model, Honda Talon, Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000, 2015+ Polaris, 2017+ Yamaha UTV, or Wildcat XX then you're going to want the Dragonfire Harness Override Plug for your machine when installing an aftermarket 4 or 5 point harness for the driver seat. This override clip is designed to trick your machines computer into thinking that you're buckled up, allowing you really hit that gas pedal and go! There is no wiring required, simply plug it in and go play.Optional Passenger Bracket:
Have a Can-Am Maverick Max? If so, your passenger is going to need the optional passenger bracket above. Since this mounting location for the passenger inner lap belt is so much lower than normal, the aftermarket harnesses can't reach this mount while providing proper fitment. This powder coated, heavy duty carbon steel extension requires no cutting or welding for installation.