A Warning from PRP:
Proper installation and consistent use of the 5 point harness restraint system is critical to your safety in event of accident. To reduce risk of serious injury or death:
- Follow vehicle manufacturers, and PRP Seats instructions and safety messages during installation and use of this product.
- Use all belts provided. Secure lap belt first; low and snug across hips. Sternum strap tight at chest line (min. 4 ½ below neck). Adjust remaining straps per instructions and confirm fitment restrains user & provides safe clearance from wheel, dash, roll cage, etc.
- Inspect all components of the 5 point harness restraint system regularly & replace as indicated by accident, wear or abrasion. Replace no later than 2 years from date on SFI 16.1 tag.
- This 5 point competition restraint system is intended for UTV or other off-road vehicle-not replacement for FMVSS 209 restraints. Never use with child car seats or boosters.
Are you ready to take your adventure to the next level? Before you do, swapping out your OEM belt with a Silver 3 Inch, SFI Approved 5 Point Seat Harness by PRP is necessary. The factory buckles are not designed for anything more than easy-does-it. If you go harder than that, you've got to get the goods that can keep you snug against your seat. The alternative is body aches due to impact, ride fatigue, or even worse. Are you worried about feeling too restricted? Don't. These SxS harnesses are designed for superior comfort and convenience.
This UTV harness is SFI certified, meeting the 16.1 race requirements. PRP constructs the aftermarket accessory from high-grade nylon, complete with black anodized brackets. The lap belt bolts into the factory locations, while the shoulder and crotch strap can be bolted down or wrapped around the roll bar. Also included are sewn-in pads to cushion the force of impact and reduce neck chapping, a removable sternum strap, and EZ adjusters. It's comfortable, practical, and will give you the confidence to ride any way you want. Get your PRP harness by clicking to order from SideBySideStuff.com.
Optional Belt Minder:
- 5 Point Harness, 3" lap and shoulder belts
- SFI 16.1 certified
- Metal components are coated black
- Easy adjusters
- Sewn in pads
- Removable sternum strap
- Lap belts bolt in
- Shoulder harness and crotch strap can either bolt down or wrap around the roll bar
- Does not include mounting hardware
Belt Minders are offered as an option. The purpose of the Belt Minders is to keep the shoulder straps from moving too far apart on the bar behind your shoulders. Check out one of the photos above for an illustration.Optional Harness Override Plug:
If you have a Can Am model, Honda Talon, Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000, 2015+ Polaris, 2017+ Yamaha UTV, or Wildcat XX then you're going to want the Dragonfire Harness Override Plug for your machine when installing an aftermarket 4 or 5 point harness for the driver seat. This override clip is designed to trick your machines computer into thinking that you're buckled up, allowing you really hit that gas pedal and go! There is no wiring required, simply plug it in and go play.