A Warning from PRP:
Proper installation and consistent use of the 5 point harness restraint system is critical to your safety in event of accident. To reduce risk of serious injury or death:
- Follow vehicle manufacturers, and PRP Seats instructions and safety messages during installation and use of this product.
- Use all belts provided. Secure lap belt first; low and snug across hips. Sternum strap tight at chest line (min. 4 ½ below neck). Adjust remaining straps per instructions and confirm fitment restrains user & provides safe clearance from wheel, dash, roll cage, etc.
- Inspect all components of the 5 point harness restraint system regularly & replace as indicated by accident, wear or abrasion. Replace no later than 2 years from date on SFI 16.1 tag.
- This 5 point competition restraint system is intended for UTV or other off-road vehicle-not replacement for FMVSS 209 restraints. Never use with child car seats or boosters.
If you consider yourself an extreme adventurist, you may want to outfit your rig with an aftermarket harness. OEM belts are not designed for over-the-top drivers who like to push their rides to the limits. Without the upgrade, you will experience aches and pangs due to impact, along with ride fatigue. It can get much worse than that too. Why take risks when you don't have to. Feast your faces on the Yellow 3 Inch, SFI Approved 5 Point Seat Harness by PRP.
The offroad harness has three-inch straps with a five-point connection. It's made up of the shoulder and lap belts, as well as a crotch and sternum strap. PRP constructs the aftermarket accessory from heavy-duty nylon, black anodize brackets and EZ shoulder adjusters. This UTV harness is versatile, compatible with most shapes and sizes while offering adequate restraint and security. PRP also includes comfort features like sewn-in pads and the removable sternum strap. Plus, it's SFI certified, meaning it meets the 16.1 race requirements. Be prepared for anything and stay safe doing it when you invest in the yellow PRP harness from Side By Side Stuff.Features:
Optional Harness Override Plug:
- 5 Point Harness, 3" lap and shoulder belts
- SFI 16.1 certified
- Metal components are coated black
- Easy adjusters
- Sewn in pads
- Removable sternum strap
- Lap belts bolt in
- Shoulder harness and crotch strap can either bolt down or wrap around the roll bar
- Does not include mounting hardware
If you have a Can Am model, Honda Talon, Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000, 2015+ Polaris, 2017+ Yamaha UTV, or Wildcat XX then you're going to want the Dragonfire Harness Override Plug for your machine when installing an aftermarket 4 or 5 point harness for the driver seat. This override clip is designed to trick your machines computer into thinking that you're buckled up, allowing you really hit that gas pedal and go! There is no wiring required, simply plug it in and go play.Optional Passenger Bracket:
Have a Can-Am Maverick Max? If so, your passenger is going to need the optional passenger bracket above. Since this mounting location for the passenger inner lap belt is so much lower than normal, the aftermarket harnesses can't reach this mount while providing proper fitment. This powder coated, heavy duty carbon steel extension requires no cutting or welding for installation.