- SOLD AS A PAIR (2 SEATS)
- 4 POINT SEAT HARNESSES REQUIRED
- SEE OPTIONS TO SELECT YOUR CUSTOM COLORS
***ACTUAL FABRIC COLORS MAY BE LIGHTER OR DARKER THAN SWATCH SHOWN DUE TO INDIVIDUAL COMPUTER SETTINGS, LIGHTING, OR FINISH***
- 2011-20 Can Am Commander and Commander Max
- 2013-18 Can Am Maverick and Maverick Max
When PRP designed the RS seat, they had a few key features in mind that they wanted to incorporate and that a lot of Can Am riders find very appealing. Probably the main benefit of the RS seat over most other custom seats are the low sides. It is true, the low sides on this PRP seat will not retain you quite as well as say the GT or Grand Prix seats, they will allow for getting into and out of your Can Am Maverick or Commander much easier. Another great feature of this custom seat is that they are a little wider in the shoulder area....well, not really wider but flatter. With a flatter back, it makes the seat an excellent pick for those larger Can Am riders.
Whether you ride a Can Am Maverick, a 4 Seater Maverick Max or a Can Am Commander, being comfortable is universal and you can't go wrong with a set of PRP RS custom seats in you ride. There is a large slot in the head rest to feed your shoulder harness through and loops at the hips for the lap portion of the harness, keeping them in place at all times.
Other options include:
- Race inspired style suspension seat
- Lower sides for getting in and out of your UTV easier
- Wider width in shoulder area
- Perfect for bigger riders
- Custom made in the USA
- Heated seats have an 8 amp draw per seat with wiring and waterproof switch.
- 2 Liter Water Pak (bladder type) with pouch, attaches to seat and has a flexible tube with bite valve for drinking on the fly.
- Rear pockets give back seat passengers storage when installed.
- Adjustable air lumbar support, great for those long days or tired backs. Adjust with a hand bulb type pump.
- Optional embroidered PRP and/or RS logo available.
ALL OUR SEATS COME STANDARD WITH THE PRP MUD EDITION MOD. SEE VIDEO BELOW FOR DEMONSTRATION.