- Axles are sold individually.
- Manufacturer warranty is void on any vehicle lifted, with oversized tires other than the O.E.M. design, or any vehicle used for racing.
- For warranty claims, proof of purchase must accompany product and be dated within the 2 years of installed period to be honored.
Applicability: 2012-16 Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000 / Wildcat X / Wildcat 4
Are you running meatier tires? Maybe you've recently gotten the hook up with a UTV lift kit. In either case, better ensure your driveline doesn't need an upgrade too. Many times, a standard OEM axle doesn't have the necessary articulation for modifications or those tight turns on tough terrain. That's why you may want to consider getting outfitted with a Wildcat 1000 Rear Rugged Axle by Quad Boss. This aftermarket hard part fits a like factory but exceeds those standards in function and construction. Shall we take a closer look?
The Wildcat X axle features heavy-duty construction from Chromoly steel with precision-ground CV components. These parts are then packed with moly grease to increase heat and friction tolerance, which means a prolonged performance life. It's fully assembled with low-profile stainless-steel clamps, so you don't have to deal with the mess. A simple click to order, open the box and swap the old SxS axle with the new and improved. It's just that easy. Don't settle for a mediocre ride if you don't have to. Give your driveline the make-over it's been waiting for with Arctic Cat axles from Side By Side Stuff instead.Features:
- High quality O.E. replacement axle
- Chromoly steel axle bar
- Precision-ground components
- Low-profile stainless steel clamps
- Assembled with 3% Moly grease
- Fully-assembled outboard and inboard joints
- Two-year manufacturer's warranty with normal wear and tear
- Warranty is void on any vehicle lifted, with oversized tires other than the O.E.M. design, or any vehicle used for racing
- Proof of purchase must accompany product and be dated within the 2 years of installed period to be honored
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov