- Axles are sold individually.
- Manufacturer warranty is void on any vehicle lifted, with oversized tires other than the O.E.M. design, or any vehicle used for racing.
- For warranty claims, proof of purchase must accompany product and be dated within the 2 years of installed period to be honored.
Applicability: 2011-19 Can Am Commander and Commander Max
Purchasing a UTV axle can be a daunting gig, especially with all the different builds available. Knowing what you need to meet your current demands is half the battle. Suppose you're using your rig for trailing and farm work. In that case, you don't need a SxS axle built to the extreme. A Commander Rugged Axle by Quad Boss will do just fine. Here's how it works.
These Commander driveline parts are constructed with higher-grade materials but are a direct OEM replacement. In other words, the UTV axles have aftermarket grit with the reliability of a factory fit. The components feature a Chromoly steel axle shaft with precision-ground internal CV parts. A durable boot is packed full of moly grease and held snuggly into place with a low-profile clamping system. Together, these design elements improve the performance life and tolerance, and they won't obstruct clearance in any way. It's a win-win for everyone! You get the benefits of more durability without having to guess the fitment, and they are pre-assembled, so there's no hassle. It doesn't get much better than that, right—Shop SideBySideStuff.com for your Can Am axle today.Features:
- High quality O.E. replacement axle
- Chromoly steel axle bar
- Precision-ground components
- Low-profile stainless steel clamps
- Assembled with 3% Moly grease
- Fully-assembled outboard and inboard joints
- Two-year manufacturer's warranty with normal wear and tear
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov