- Axles are sold individually.
- Manufacturer warranty is void on any vehicle lifted, with oversized tires other than the O.E.M. design, or any vehicle used for racing.
- For warranty claims, proof of purchase must accompany product and be dated within the 2 years of installed period to be honored.
Applicability: 2013-18 Can Am Maverick and Maverick Max
Choosing an aftermarket axle seems like an easy feat, but it's anything but. Unless you shop at Side By Side Stuff, where we do all the leg work for you while providing you with the necessary information to make the best choice for your ride. With all the different driveline components available, knowing what you need is half the battle. Let's say you run harder than a casual cruise, but you're not trying to beat your buggy to death. An OEM replacement axle should do the trick. Oh, look at that, we have a Maverick Rugged Axle by Quad Boss right here that should do the trick.
This UTV axle features quality construction above stock, with an OEM fitment you've come to know and trust. The axle shaft is formed from Chromoly steel, and the internal CV components are precision-ground. Low-profile stainless-steel clamps keep the moly packed boots intact, which allows for more clearance and less hassle. Bottom line, these aftermarket stock replacements will last longer and work harder, which is exactly what you need. Take your driveline to the next level without overdoing it when you shop Maverick parts and accessories at SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
- High quality O.E. replacement axle
- Chromoly steel axle bar
- Precision-ground components
- Low-profile stainless steel clamps
- Assembled with 3% Moly grease
- Fully-assembled outboard and inboard joints
- Two-year manufacturer's warranty with normal wear and tear
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov