- Axles are sold individually.
- Manufacturer warranty is void on any vehicle lifted, with oversized tires other than the O.E.M. design, or any vehicle used for racing.
- For warranty claims, proof of purchase must accompany product and be dated within the 2 years of installed period to be honored.
Applicability: Fits Full Size
- 2009-14 Ranger XP 700 / XP 800 and 800 Crew
- 2011-16 Ranger 6x6
Trying to find the right UTV axle can be a royal pain in the... It's bad enough that you're dealing with a bind. Now you've got to try and find an axle that isn't too much but will meet your offroad demands. Friends, do we have a SxS axle for you. The Full Size Ranger XP 700 Rugged Axle by Quad Boss is an excellent choice for those who aren't trying to beat the hell out of their buggy but don't want to consistently replace the stock driveline part. This particular unit is built with the durability of aftermarket structures while meeting OEM standards.
The Polaris axle is constructed from high-grade Chromoly steel with precision-ground internal components. Those components are contained in durable boots packed with moly grease and held intact with low-profile clamps. Though the unit is formed with an improved fabrication, the measurements are exactly that of the stock axle per your machine application. The Ranger XP 800 axle fits perfection with the grit you'd expect from an aftermarket build. These engineering elements result in a driveline part with higher tolerance to stress and longer performance life. Plus, it's pre-assembled and ready to go right out of the box. What better way to regain the drivetrain performance than with the Quad Boss axle from Side By Side Stuff.Features:
- High quality O.E. replacement axle
- Chromoly steel axle bar
- Precision-ground components
- Low-profile stainless steel clamps
- Assembled with 3% Moly grease
- Fully-assembled outboard and inboard joints
- Two-year manufacturer's warranty with normal wear and tear
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov