- Axles are sold individually.
- Manufacturer warranty is void on any vehicle lifted, with oversized tires other than the O.E.M. design, or any vehicle used for racing.
- For warranty claims, proof of purchase must accompany product and be dated within the 2 years of installed period to be honored.
- 2010-14 Mid Size Polaris Ranger 400 / 500 / 570 / 800 / EV
- 2011-14 Mid Size Polaris Ranger 500 / 570 Crew
Did you bind an axle? Boy, does that put a real damper on your Powersports experience. Don't worry, Side By Side Stuff has excellent news for you. If you have a factory lifted machine with standard tires, you do not have to pay an arm and a leg to get an extreme axle to accommodate your ride. Average mudding and trailing can be totally supported by the Mid Size Ranger 570 Rugged Axles by Quad Boss.
This UTV axle is everything but traditional. Though it looks and feels like OEM, it has a much higher quality build. The SxS axle shaft is constructed from Chromoly steel, and the internal CV components are precision-ground. Low-profile clamps hold the moly packed boots intact without interfering with clearance in any way. Put all these features together, and you've got a Mid Size Ranger 800 with a higher tolerance to heat and stress, ultimately increasing performance life. You get the perks of aftermarket grit with the trusted measurements of OEM wrapped up in one Mid Size Ranger 500 axle.Features:
- High quality O.E. replacement axle
- Chromoly steel axle bar
- Precision-ground components
- Low-profile stainless steel clamps
- Assembled with 3% Moly grease
- Fully-assembled outboard and inboard joints
- Two-year manufacturer's warranty with normal wear and tear