- Axles are sold individually.
- Manufacturer warranty is void on any vehicle lifted, with oversized tires other than the O.E.M. design, or any vehicle used for racing.
- For warranty claims, proof of purchase must accompany product and be dated within the 2 years of installed period to be honored.
Applicability: 2008-13 Yamaha Rhino 700
When there is work that needs doing, your rig is just the ticket to getting it done quick and efficiently. However, if you've added any type of lift or beefier tires, you've probably run into some serious axle binding. There is nothing worse than breaking an axle because that means your buggy is down for the count. Fortunately, Side By Side Stuff has an excellent source of Yamaha driveline parts that can handle the way you Powersports. One kit that meets OEM specs while exceeding in durability is the Rhino 700 Rear Right Rugged Axle by Quad Boss.
Nothing quite says durability like a chromoly steel shaft and precision-ground CV components. Between the method of engineering and cutting-edge technology, the SxS axle has enough grit to handle your tough country travels. The CV boots are packed with three-percent moly grease that increases tolerance to heat and friction held intact with low-profile stainless-steel clamps. What's great is the UTV axle comes preassembled. There will be no cursing in frustration with this integration. Simply open the box, swap out your tired axle for the new and improved unit, and you'll be ready to tackle anything.Features:
- High quality O.E. replacement axle
- Chromoly steel axle bar
- Precision-ground components
- Low-profile stainless steel clamps
- Assembled with 3% Moly grease
- Fully-assembled outboard and inboard joints
- Two-year manufacturer's warranty with normal wear and tear