NOTE: Clutch kit components may vary from photo.
Applicability: 2009-14 Polaris RZR S 800 / RZR XP 900 / RZR 4 800 / RZR XP 4 900
Have you come to the point where you are ready to take your ride to the next level? If that's you, it's time to start getting your shopping on for Polaris intake, exhaust, and engine performance parts that will elevate your offroad adventure. It's no secret this is a community full of one-upping, and that goes for tackling trails with more umph and grit. What better way to do that than with a brand-new Quad Boss Sport Utility Clutch Kit for a RZR S 800?
This UTV clutch kit is a fan favorite. Why? It comes with an extensive list of gains, but it's also designed to get the job done with your stock exhaust and motor. That means no crazy engine or exhaust mods to get your quality clutching on. Here's the deal. The RZR XP 900 clutch system improves low and midrange acceleration while increasing the magnitude of power transfer. It also offers a stellar back shifting and throttle response boost. If that isn't enough to get you excited, how about adding in the belt variables and clutch heat being reduced? We thought you'd like the sound of that. Order up!Features:
- 2008-14 Polaris RZR S 800 kit is designed for 27"-28" tires between 3,000-6,000 feet in elevation
- 2008-14 Polaris RZR 4 800 kit is designed for 27"-28" tires between 0-3,000 feet in elevation
- Ideal for trail riding for the best overall performance
- More efficient in transferring the power of your UTV down to the tires
- Designed to improve low and mid range acceleration
- Helps to decrease belt slippage
- Decreases clutch heat
- Enhances back shifting and throttle response
- Field tested to assure your satisfaction
- Designed for stock motor and exhaust
This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov