Applicability: Fits Full Size w/ Pro-Fit Cage
- 2013-15 Ranger XP 900 and 900 Crew
- 2015-19 Ranger Diesel and Crew Diesel
- 2015 Ranger Full Size 570 and 570 Crew
- 2016 Ranger XP 900 / Crew XP 900-5 / Crew XP 900-6
- 2016 Ranger XP 570 and Crew XP 570-6
- 2017-19 Ranger XP 900 and Crew XP 900
- 2017 Ranger XP 1000 and Crew XP 1000
When you're suspension support declines, it's time to consider an upgrade. Without adequate suspension, you're looking at intense body aches and potential damage to your chassis. That is a no go when you're rig is used to get stuff done. No worries friends, we have an excellent replacement that can handle the nature of your ride, and do it better than your factory component did. We are talking about the Quad Boss Rear Suspension Springs for a Ranger XP 1000.
The Ranger XP 900 suspension springs are made farm tough from top-grade materials like chrome silicone. They are made right here in America and are ISO 9001:2000 certified. These assemblies are up to 30-percent heavier than stock, which means they can work harder for an extended ger amount of time. With these UTV suspension springs installed, you can hit it hard with confidence. Increase the quality of your ride by shopping Polaris suspension and lift kits at SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
- Set of two (2) heavy duty rear springs
- Spring rate 288lbs.
- High-quality chrome silicone
- 25-30% heavier than stock
- ISO 9001:2000 certified
- Made in USA