- Kit includes upper and lower ball joint for left OR right side of machine
- Kits may vary slightly from the pictures above depending on model / year.
- 2015-17 Arctic Cat Prowler 700 XT and Prowler 1000 XT
- 2015-17 Arctic Cat Prowler 500 HDX and Prowler 700 HDX
- 2016-17 Arctic Cat HDX 700 and HDX 700 Crew
If you've been experiencing less than desirable handling, it could be your UTV ball bearings. What happens when these components get worn is the load capacity decreases, and the hub could potentially lock up, causing severe danger or damages. If you're dreading the swap, don't. This Arctic Cat rebuild part is a breeze to fix and is totally affordable. One fan favorite is the Quad Boss Upper and Lower Ball Joints for an HDX. Let's see the benefits that come with servicing your buggy with quality aftermarket hard parts like these.
These side by side ball joints have been built with longevity in mind. The assemblies feature a steel case with a POM-M90 bearing cup that offers outstanding rotational control, reduced friction, and the capacity to handle heavy loads. You get your wheeling back, at a cost you can't refuse without needing to find your inner gear head. If that isn't enough, these Prowler bearings are made right here in the USA. So, order up and regain like-new handling.Features:
- Heavy-duty steel case with a POM-M90 bearing cup
- Comes with snap ring and cotter pin
- Made in the USA