Applicability: Fits Full Size
- 2009 Full Size Ranger XP 700
- 2009-10 Full Size Ranger 500
- 2010-12 Ranger XP 800
- 2011-14 Ranger 800 Crew
- 2011-14 Ranger 6x6 / 6x6 Diesel
- 2011-14 Ranger Diesel
Are you noticing that your Polaris Ranger XP 700 or XP 800 is not handling like it should? It might be time to do some upgrading. Lucky for you, Side By Side Stuff carries everything you need to make your Polaris Ranger handle like it should. Adding the Rackzilla Rack and Pinion to your machine will help provide some of the strength your side by side needs on its next adventure.
The rack and pinion is a very essential part of your steering. After adding this Rackzilla Rack and Pinion, your Ranger will contain 8,000 pounds of pull out strength. This allows you to have easier and more compact control over your UTV and make your next ride more enjoyable. Let Side By Side Stuff and Wicked Bilt work for you and order your new Rackzilla Rack and Pinion today!
- 24 mm automotive grade rack & pinion
- 1/2" steel mounting bracket with 3/8" steel backing plate
- 5/8" diameter inner tie rod shank - 8000 lbs pull out strength
- Extreme duty, high articulation steel sealed rod ends
- Powder coat finish