- Axles are sold individually.
- Axles are designed to work with 100% stock suspension.
- These axles are not intended for heavy mud or water use. Outboard CVs would need to be properly maintained and greased if used in those environments as they are not 100% watertight.
Applicability: 2011-14 Polaris RZR XP 900 and RZR XP 4 900
After a long work week out of the way, it's time to kick back and relax with a wild day in your Polaris RZR XP 900 or XP 4 900. Taking to the off-beaten paths can be a fun and crazy ride, however, it can take a major toll on your machines axles. Having your UTV out of commission can really put a damper on your day, which is why here at Side By Side Stuff we offer a wide selection of different axles for any drivers preference. One of these awesome options is the RCV Performance Pro Series I REAR Axle. Let's check out why!
This axle is built with extreme off-roading and racing in mind and is stronger than stock by a long run! It features a 300M shaft and center bar with a plunging inboard CV that eliminates half-shaft pull out. Its 2.25-inch inner CV plunges provide extreme flexibility for any terrain and its 4340 Chromoly body is super durable against the elements. Along with 45 degrees of deflection at the outboard CV and its 300M internals, this axle will sure to impress with ease on whatever path you venture to. Purchase yours today and give your machine the heavy-duty upgrade it deserves!Features:
- 300M axle shaft
- CVs feature 4340 Chromoly body & 300M internals - inner CV plunges 2.25”
- 33 spline 300M center bar with plunging inboard CV eliminates half shaft pull-out
- Designed for extreme racing conditions
- 45 degrees of deflection at outboard CV