- Axles are sold individually.
- Axles are designed to work with 100% stock suspension.
Applicability: 2018-22 Polaris RZR RS1
One of the best parts of indulging in a solo-seat rig is the adrenaline gains when you rip terrain with a center stage seat. If you're that kind of trailblazer, then you know all too well how fragile an axle can be when you're abusing that buggy. The replacements can get downright pricey, especially when you are bumping grades after every breakage. What if you go big or go home on the first go-around with a RZR RS1 Performance Pro Series II Axle?
These suckers are a whole new level of rigidity. RVC, well respected in the pro offroad circuit, realized that UTV axles were not holding up for those riders with extreme adrenaline fixes. So, they came up with an RZR RS1 Axle with Jackie Chan's strength! Everything is formed from high-quality materials tested and proven to be two-times stronger than OEM. Another outstanding aspect is the fact that the UTV heavy-duty axle is compatible with the factory suspension. Let her rip in confidence when you invest in the Polaris pro series axle by RCV!Features:
- 300M axle shaft
- CVs feature 4340 Chromoly body & 300M internals - inner CV plunges 2.25”
- 33 spline 300M center bar with plunging inboard CV eliminates half shaft pull-out
- Designed for extreme racing conditions