- Axles are sold individually.
- Adding minor clearance may be required for rear installation due to a casting fin on the passenger-side transmission casing.
Applicability: 2014-20 Polaris RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP Turbo / RZR XP 4 1000 / RZR XP 4 Turbo
If you like to climb steep hills and bounce around on big rocks, something bad is bound to happen! We know taking on tough terrain can be nerve racking and cause too much stress to your Polaris RZR XP Turbo. The RCV performance Pro Series XRB Rear Axle is manufactured to snugly fit your machine and provide you with the peace of mind knowing you’ve purchased a quality product! Specially engineered RCV grease is featured in both the inboard and outboard CV's to battle extreme conditions.
This performance rear axle helps with racing conditions where the shock load and impacts are significant. Each CV is constructed with 300M components making them durable and tough. Each axle is 2.75 times strong than that of OEM shafts. Find driveline components like this and others right here at Side By Side Stuff.Features:
- Feature a plunging inboard and outboard CV
- CV's are constructed with 300M components
- 300M Pro Series, 33 spline shaft
- Designed for harsh hill climbing or "rock bouncing" racing conditions where shock load and impact are significant
- Specially engineered RCV grease is featured in both the inboard and outboard CV's
- Limited lifetime warranty