NOTE: Will NOT fit the HDX models.
Applicability: 2008-17 Arctic Cat Prowler
When youíre in need of more bed space in your Arctic Cat Prowler, itís hard to find a product that looks good and is sturdy at the same time. Hornet Outdoors is no rookie when it comes to making durable products. At Side By Side Stuff we have a long line of merchandise built specifically to enhance the space your side x side contains. This Rear Cargo Rack by Hornet Outdoors is one of those items!
This rack has been designed specifically for your UTV and stretches across the entire width of your bed, creating a bigger space to carry your cargo. Four J-Bolt anchors create easy and tool-less installation as well as removal. The large area the rack covers provides more tie down bars for securing any load. With its powder coated finish and welds made in the USA, you can be sure that you have only the best for your side by side. The wide variety of available accessories assure that youíll be ready for any occasion. Features:
Available Accessory Options:
- All steel welded tubing
- Powder coated for durability
- Tool less installation
- Made in USA
- Machined from high density polyethylene for maximum durability. Allows chainsaw to be mounted vertically with two Twist Lock anchors on either side of the cargo rack.2 Gallon Fuel Storage System
- Includes 2 gallon CARB/CRC fuel can and all hardware for tool-less installation. Brackets are all steel welded and powder coated for durability.Fire Extinguisher with Rack Mounting Brackets
- Includes 1.5 lb. fire extinguisher and rack mounting brackets. The rack mount comes with 2 brackets and 2 quick fist fire extinguisher grips. 3 Piece Gerber Tool Kit
- Includes Gerber freescape saw, Gerber 17.5" hatchet, Gerber compact 10.5" machete and a HDPE scabbard to safely secure included tools. This attaches to any Hornet rack or bed rail. Dual Fuel Storage
- Includes solid aluminum brackets, holds 2 gallons of gas and has a separate compartment for your chain oil. Installs on any Hornet rack or bed rail with no tools required.