NOTE: The Yamaha Viking must have threaded bolt holes in the top of the bed rails on both sides to install.
Applicability: 2014-19 Yamaha Viking 700 and Viking VI (with threaded inserts in the bed rails as shown in pictures above)
The Yamaha Viking was built to conquer almost any job it is put through. Sometimes, the task at hand leaves little room to store the gear and necessities needed to complete it. Donít get caught having to make multiple trips. The Rear Cargo Rack by Hornet Outdoors will allow you to maximize the limited space available in the bed of the UTV.
With a width of 18-inches and height of 15-inches, you will be able to haul more of the gear you need to accomplish your projects. Made of powder-coated steel welded tubing, you will be left satisfied knowing this product is both durable and dependable. Utilize the limited bed space of the Viking with additional accessories such as a chainsaw bracket, two-gallon fuel storage or a waterproof gear box. Plus, there is no better way to go than with equipment made in the U.S.A. So make the most of the bed of your UTV, and order yours today!Features:
Available Accessory Options:
2 Gallon Fuel Storage System
- 18" wide and 15" of clearance under the rack
- 18.5" (length) x 50" (width) x 14.5" (height) and 21 lbs
- All steel welded tubing
- Powder Coated for durability
- Weight capacity is 300 lbs.
- Made in USA
- Includes 2 gallon CARB/CRC fuel can and all hardware for tool-less installation. Brackets are all steel welded and powder coated for durability.Fire Extinguisher with Rack Mounting Brackets
- Includes 1.5 lb. fire extinguisher and rack mounting brackets. The rack mount comes with 2 brackets and 2 quick fist fire extinguisher grips. 3 Piece Gerber Tool Kit
- Includes Gerber freescape saw, Gerber 17.5" hatchet, Gerber compact 10.5" machete and a HDPE scabbard to safely secure included tools. This attaches to any Hornet rack or bed rail. Dual Fuel Storage
- Includes solid aluminum brackets, holds 2 gallons of gas and has a separate compartment for your chain oil. Installs on any Hornet rack or bed rail with no tools required.