NOTE: Does NOT fit High Lifter Editions
Applicability: Fits Full Size w/ Pro-Fit Cage
- 2013-15 Ranger XP 900 and 900 Crew
- 2015-19 Ranger Diesel and Crew Diesel
- 2015 Ranger Full Size 570 and 570 Crew
- 2016 Ranger XP 900 / Crew XP 900-5 / Crew XP 900-6
- 2016 Ranger XP 570 and Crew XP 570-6
- 2017-19 Ranger XP 900 and Crew XP 900
- 2017-19 Ranger XP 1000 and Crew XP 1000
Here at Side By Side Stuff, we understand that tackling the treacherous trails on the weekend is what you wait all week long to do. Your Polaris Ranger XP 900 was built to withstand a beating from the rocks and debris that may be in your way while out on the trails. However, the same cannot be said for the OEM parts underneath your machine. Without the right protection for the undercarriage of your machine, you can experience some costly damages. That’s why we offer the Ricochet Off-Road A-Arm Guards to protect your OEM a-arms from damage.
Thanks to Ricochet Off-Road’s dedication to quality, this kit is made of 3/16" 5052 H-32 aluminum, to withstand denting, gouging and scratching from rocks and debris that could otherwise pop up and damage your underbody parts. Ricochet offers this product with both the front and rear a-arm and CV boot guards to ensure they will provide wrap-around protection. Designed, manufactured and tested in the USA to provide unmatched durability with extended use, this product is designed to hold up against your rugged adventures. Also featured with this setup is the extremely reliable, abuse-proof mounting hardware that is guaranteed to never rattle loose, making it equally as sturdy as the rest of the kit. With all these features that Ricochet offers on their a-arm and CV boot guards, you know you will be getting a quality product that is built to last many years to come!Features:
- Constructed with 3/16" 5052 H-32 aluminum
- Comes with front and rear a-arm / CV boot guards
- Abuse-proof mounting hardware included
- Made in the U.S.A.