- The front bash plate, front and rear a-arm/CV boot guards and rock sliders are the only components that will be colored when the "Visible pieces ONLY" drop-down is selected.
- There are no accurate pictures of this product at this time. The pictures above are to illustrate the general look and finish.
Applicability: 2016 Full Size Polaris Ranger 570 (with round roll bars)
Trail riding is a fun past time for you and your friends; however, some trail rides can cause more harm than good to your Polaris Ranger 570, especially if you don't have the protection you need. Side By Side Stuff offers many parts and accessories to help protect your machine from rocks, branches and any debris that might come up and hit a vital component and stop you dead in your tracks. One of these items is the Ricochet Off-Road Complete Aluminum Skid Plate Set. Take a minute to check out some of the many features this product has to offer.
Manufactured right here in the United States, it is made of 3/16" thick aluminum that offers the best underbelly protection to your machine. Not only do you receive the full belly skid, you will also get the front and rear a-arm and CV boot guards, along with rock sliders. To keep those items attached you are going to get abuse-proof mounting hardware that has been heat treated for extra strength and are guaranteed to never rattle loose when on trailing riding. All that is left is to decide before hitting that add to cart button, is if you would like to keep the skid set naturally brushed or spice it up with a color upgrade!
- Constructed with 3/16" 5052 H-32 aluminum
- Comes with full frame skid plate
- Includes front bash plate
- Front and rear a-arm/CV boot guards are included
- Comes with left and right rock sliders with footwell protection
- Abuse-proof mounting hardware included
- Made in the U.S.A.
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $11.00 shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff pays the rest! View Installation Instructions