NOTE: THIS IS A MESH REAR WINDSCREEN NOT A HARD REAR WINDSHIELD.
Applicability: John Deere Gator XUV 550 / XUV 560 / XUV 590i / RSX 850i / RSX 860i
There is nothing worse than working hard all day in the elements, then drowning from dust rollback, on your way home. It really gets out of control when you have a front windshield. Side By Side Stuff wants to help by offering UTV enthusiasts with aftermarket accessories that meet the demands of their ride. If you don't like the idea of fully enclosing your rig, you may consider the Rogue Powerscreen Rear Windscreen.
This revolutionized Gator XUV 550 rear panel consists of a heavy-duty polypropylene webbing and L foam neoprene with textured backing. The durable fabrics offer UV light, mildew, ozone, and slip-resistances, as well as antimicrobial properties. Its tensile strength is 1,500-pounds for crying out loud! You'll have no glare, increased visibility and it won't scratch or tear. What sets this Gator XUV 590i back panel apart is the fact that it offers airflow, so no restricted air circulation; get your purchase on and ditch the dust.Features:
- Improves visibility
- Won’t scratch or tear
- Improves airflow
- No glare
- Mesh is wind tunnel tested to 110 mph
- Heavy duty polypropylene webbing (resistant to UV light, mildew and antimicrobial properties) Tensile strength of 1500 lbs
- 4mm L foam neoprene with textured backing for more slip resistance and strength. Ozone and UV resistant
- Sun Guard thread: Resistant to UV light and will not weaken or degrade over time
- Heavy duty coil marine grade zippers
- Mesh product engineered to provide optical clarity without sacrificing strength and durability and is fire resistant