NOTE: THIS IS A MESH REAR WINDSCREEN NOT A HARD REAR WINDSHIELD.
Applicability: 2018-19 Textron Wildcat XX
Your Textron Wildcat XX is always on the go, looking for the next insane terrain! From dusty desert trails to disheveled gravel roads, dirty grime can make a mess of your cab and passengers in a heartbeat and we have a solution. As off-road enthusiasts ourselves, Side By Side Stuff knows there is just no beating the messy terrain. That's why we carry aftermarket accessories to provide protection for the whole ride, like the Rogue Powerscreen Rear Windscreen. With its breathable mesh material, you can continue to get that fresh feeling breeze without getting covered in debris.
As we mentioned, this Wildcat XX wind screen is manufactured from a heavy-duty polypropylene webbing that fights against wear and tear from the elements. The UTV component is UV and mildew resistant and its durable material won't scratch or gouge, unlike other leading plastic alternatives. Along with its quality construction, it comes complete with 4mm L foam neoprene with textured backing for added slip resistance. Top-notch coil marine grade zippers are also incorporated into the Textron rear panel, that won't rust over time. Finished with all the necessary hardware and instructions needed for effortless installation, this SxS accessory is a must. Features:
- Improves visibility
- Won’t scratch or tear
- Improves airflow
- No glare
- Mesh is wind tunnel tested to 110 mph
- Heavy duty polypropylene webbing (resistant to UV light, mildew and antimicrobial properties) Tensile strength of 1500 lbs
- 4mm L foam neoprene with textured backing for more slip resistance and strength. Ozone and UV resistant
- Sun Guard thread: Resistant to UV light and will not weaken or degrade over time
- Heavy duty coil marine grade zippers
- Mesh product engineered to provide optical clarity without sacrificing strength and durability and is fire resistant