- Axles are sold individually.
- Designed to work with stock configuration.
Applicability: 2014 Honda Pioneer 700 and Pioneer 700 4
The Honda Pioneer 700 is a machine ready for work or play and chances are in either one you are coming up against some difficult terrain. The wear and tear on your machine can cause weakening of some components such as your axles, and the last thing any rider wants to encounter is a broken one miles from home. That is why here at Side by Side Stuff we offer the Rugged Front OEM Replacement Axle to give you an affordable option that is designed to meet and exceed your OEM axle specs. The Rugged axle is designed to be a direct bolt-on replacement and will come fully assembled, requiring no modifications to install and with everything you need to get it done.
Rugged has designed all components of this axle for strength and reliability including internal components that are precision machined and heat treated for a longer life span. These axles are packed with high load moly grease to provide maximum lubrication and reduce friction. Rugged has sealed them with neoprene boots designed to hold up under even the most rigorous operating conditions. Order the Rugged Front OEM Replacement Axle today so you can get back to doing what you love in your Honda Pioneer 700. Features:
View Rugged Axle Warranty Policy View Rugged Axle Claim Warranty Form
- Designed to meet and exceed OEM axle
- All internal components are precision machined and heat treated for a longer life span
- Packed with high load moly grease to provide maximum lubrication and sealed with neoprene boots and low profile clamps
- These axles are ready to rock right out of the box and designed to be direct bolt-on with no modifications necessary
- Carry a 12 month manufacturer's warranty