- Light bar may vary from photo depending on size ordered.
- LED lights are clear, blue tint is from the protective film that is removed after installation.
When the sun goes down on the trails traditionally the fun begins to slow down. This is because the original equipment UTV and ATV headlights just don't bring enough light to the trails. Fortunately with advancements in LED technology and the team at Sirius LED we can help you light up the night with this Sirius 30 Inch Pro Series Light Bar.
Designed and manufactured for the offroad and 4x4 industries this 30 inch dual row curved bar brings daylight wherever it is pointed. The 60 individual LEDs cast out over 15,000 lumens of light out to the trails; this is more than enough light for even the darkest nights. Also included in the kit is all the necessary wiring and components from the 2 way switch to the fused wiring to keep you and your machine safe while out wheeling. This particular dual row bar features a combination of both flood and spot patterns to cover the left and right sides as well as directly out front. This means that no matter what direction your headed your machine will be casting light in the direction you are facing. Each Sirius UTV light bar is also covered by a manufacturer backed limited lifetime warranty so in the unlikely event of a failure Sirius has got your back!
- 12-foot Deutsch waterproof wiring harness
- Standard 2-position switch
- Blade-style, standard 3/4" wide fuse
- 12V relay
- L-bracket mounting feet - pair
- Anti-theft bolts included
- Installation instructions
Switch Upgrade Options:
- Double curved row
- 60 LEDs / 300 watts total / 16,800 lumens
- Individual LED Wattage / LED Lifespan of 5W / 50,000 hr.
- Deutsch waterproof wiring harness with built in strain relief included
- 94% reflector efficiency
- 10ï¿½ spot beam and 20ï¿½ flood beam pattern
- IP69K Rating: Impermeable to dust and continuous immersion
- AR-1 polycarbonate lens material
- Passes US MIL810-STD environmental testing
- Oversized hear sink with textured fins for increased surface area and heat transfer
- RoHS compliant
- GOREï¿½ pressure equalizing vent equalizes internal pressure while maintaining a moisture barrier
- Internal rubber bushing insulates light bar from vibration
- Stainless steel hardware and UV resistant paint
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Multi-Light Wiring Options:
- Waterproof 2-position switch - add waterproofing to your switch, fits same hole size as standard 2-position switch
- Flush mount dash switch - keep the factory look of your vehicle, waterproof and matches the fit and finish of your OEM dashboard
Anti-Theft Bolt Option:
- 1 Female to 2 Male - string up to two (2) Sirius Pro Series LED lights together
- 1 Female to 4 Male - string up to four (4) Sirius Pro Series LED lights together
Mounting Upgrade Options:
- Thwart attempts to unscew your Sirius Pro Series LED Light Bars with Anti-Theft Bolts. A keyed nut and socket replace the standard hex bolts that secure the lights to the mounting brackets.
- Aluminum tube clamps - mount light bars to cages and roll bars; available in 1.5", 1.75" and 2.0"